Bruce Collie, Philip Ginsbach, Jackson Woodruff, Ajitha Rajan, Michael F. P. O'Boyle, M3: Semantic API Migrations, International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, 2020.
Bruce Collie, Jackson Woodruff, Michael F.P. O'Boyle, Modeling black-box components with probabilistic synthesis, International Conference on Generative Programming: Concepts and Experiences, 2020.
Jackson Woodruff, Andrew W Moore, Noa Zilberman, Measuring Burstiness in Data Center Applications, Buffers Workshop 2019.
Jackson Woodruff, Murali Ramanumjam, Noa Zilberman, P4DNS: In-Network DNS, EuroP4 2019. PDF Code Video (Also presented at ICIN 2020 and IETF Meeting 107 to the COIN sub-group) Winner of the Xilinx Open Hardware Award 2020
Jackson Woodruff, Analyzing data center applications using high precision packet traces, Master's Dissertation, 2019.
Murali Ramanujam, Jackson Woodruff, Andrew W Moore and Noa Zilberman, "Reproducible Cloud Measurements", poster, Google Networking Research Summit, March 2019.
Jackson Woodruff, How to give a talk: annotated bibliography, unpublished 2019. PDF
Jackson Woodruff, How to give a talk (Talk at the Churchill CompSci Talk Series, 2019 Recording (Youtube))
|10k||36:49||Two Castles 10k|
|Half Marathon||79:00||Bath Half|
I'm Jackson Woodruff
I'm a PhD student at the University of Edinburgh working on compiling for hardware accelerators.
- University of Cambridge, BA and MEng, 2015-2019
- University of Edinburgh, PhD, 2019-
- Arm Intern, 2017 and 2018
- IMC 2019 Shadow PC
- Distinguished Talk Award, Churchill College Computer Science Talks Series, 2017 and 2018
- Magdalene College Prize for Computer Science, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Magdalene College Academic Scholarship, 2016-2017, 2018-2019, 2019-2020
- Top 50 A-Level Computer Science Student in the UK, 2015